Saturday 30 July 2011

Father's Day - Happening Soon!

Sunday 4 September is Father's Day! So, the deal is free shipping Australia-wide on gifts from our 'What About Dad' department.

August starts on Monday; it's nearly springtime (my favourite time of year - I shudder with anticipation); and Father's Day is just around the corner! Is it just me, or is the year racing madly by us again?

This time of year excites me - with spring approaching, gardens are awakening and beckoning praise in their new season outfits, the weather's getting warmer, the days longer, the skies bluer. Yay!!!

We have this amazing magnolia tree in the back yard and it's at the peak of it's grand floral performance right now (a little later than usual this year). When I stand at my kitchen window it's right there before me filling the entire view with proud and lovely petals that look like baby pink flamingos perched along the branches (imagination running wild again). Anyway, it's so lovely that it makes me feel fortunate to have that tree.... well, until the petals begin to fall, turn brown, become slippery; and I realise there's a lot of sweeping in store for me.


Anyway, back to Father's Day - if you're buying for a New Dad, or a Dad-To-Be remember our free shipping Australia-wide for Dad gifts in our 'What About Dad' department. It's only while stocks last.

Now back to the magnolia - I'm going to post a pic of it because I want to share it.

Trish

1 comment:

  1. The year is racing madly by - agreed!!! I love the pink petals too! Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete